Steampunk Gothic Horror T-shirt inspired by Bram Stoker’s “Dracula”
• Unique design created and only sold through Ironopolis Yard
• Limited Edition printing of 250
T-Shirt Selection info and size guides:
• Genuine Gildan Brand Heavy Cotton GD005 (or equivalent)
• 100% cotton pre-shrunk jersey knit.
• Seamless, twin needle 7/8″ collar.
• Taped neck and shoulders.
• Twin needle sleeve and hem bottoms.
• Quarter turned to eliminate centre crease.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton
• Black – 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• 185 gsm
Chest (to fit)
Hans Kreiger eyed the gypsy with suspicion.
“You vant to ship six boxes of experimental earth as cargo on board ‘The Demeter’, departing Varna for Vhitby in Great Britain, and then to be delivered to Guisborough Priory just outside Ironopolis City? Is zat correct?”
“Yes.” Grunted the gypsy, and then “Ve vill pay you generously.” and he held out a ragged hand, which he opened to reveal the glint of gold.
Kreiger took the coin and tried to cover his disbelief at being offered a rare Vlad Dracul Thaler worth at least a year’s wages… then, having made a show of checking it for authenticity.
“Vell… it’s unusual but I can arrange it. However… it vill be expensive. At least six Thalers like this. There are taxes… administration costs… gratuities… the British officials you know… terrible thieves.”
The gypsy, who wasn’t fooled, smiled. “The price vill not be an issue. I assure you, you vill receive everything you deserve and more.”